The AFE 46-60100 BladeRunner Street Series Turbocharger for your 2001-2004 GM 6.6L Duramax LB7 is the perfect solution to replacing your factory turbocharger. Designed to be a bolt -in replacement, the AFE BladeRunner has been dyno tested to increase horsepower, without the need for additional fueling.
This turbo can be installed on 2001-2004 V8 6.6L (td) LB7 and is a direct bolt-on replacement. All connections to the vehicle are compatible with the OE geometry, resulting in a quick and reliable connection. Additional fueling is not required for improved performance over OE, but maximum gains are achieved with fuel system upgrades.
- Stock Replacement with no core charge
- Addition fueling is not required
- Wastegate actuator is included, comes preset to factory specifications
- Direct Bolt On Replacement also compatible with OE connection geometry
- In house testing produced a max gain of 14hp and 36lbs. x ft. of torque, verified by our in house dyno
- Turbine – one-piece ductile iron housing will bolt to OE and aftermarket inlet and outlet connections
- Compressor – A356 aluminum housing utilizes OE inlet and outlet connections
- 2-Year Warranty
2001-2004 GM 6.6L Duramax LB7
Not available for sale in the State of California