The AFE 46-20148-B BladeRunner Hot Side Intercooler Pipe is a direct replacement for your factory hot side intercooler pipe for 2011-2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke. Built from 3″ mandrel-bent tubing, this intercooler pipe outflows your factory pipe by 20%.
Flow and Performance:
The intercooler tube is constructed of 3″ mandrel bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT’s.
Installation is a snap:
The intercooler tube utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes heavy-duty 5-PLY couplings and high quality stainless steel spring loaded T-bolt clamps for strength. This intercooler tube fits with the OEM intercooler.
A unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
- 2011-2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke (Hot Side)
- Outflows Stock Intercooler Tube By 20%
- Increases Horsepower and Torque
- Constructed Out Of 3″ Mandrel-Bent Aluminum Tubing
- Powder-coated Wrinkle-Black For Heat Resistance and Long Life
- Bolt-On Kits Fits With The OEM Intercooler
- Includes High Quality Stainless Steel Spring Loaded T-Bolt Clamps
- Couplings Constructed Out of Heavy-Duty High Temp 5-Ply Polyester for Heat-Resistance and Durabilty
- Hot-Side Tube Replacement
- Incorporates A Billet Aluminum Factory Style Quick Disconnect For A Secure Installation
Not available for sale in the state of California