ATS is the original inventor of the arc shaped intake manifold, to which set the standard across the industry. The ArcFlow dynamically directs air into the intake manifold with a gradual expansion chamber designed for maximum flow and minimum turbulence.
By allowing the air to gradually expand, as opposed to an abrupt expansion, the air will continue on its path without a tumbling affect. This tumbling affect slows the air flow and creates a restriction. With the ArcFlow, you will experience lower EGTs, quicker turbo spool up, and better throttle response.
The ArcFlow includes pre drilled and taped holes for any thing from a boost gauge, water/methanol injection, propane injection, nitrous, or anything you want to add or monitor.
- ArcFlow Intake – Black
- Non-restrictive air flow design
- Increases intake efficiency
- Increases air velocity
- Eliminates air turbulence
- Increases throttle response, torque and horse power
- Increases fuel economy
- Gains of up to 15 horsepower and 30 foot pounds of torque
- Pre-tapped for easy, clean, gauge, water injection (like the ATS Water Boy system) and Nitrous injection installation
- Won’t void factory warranty
- Will Not Fit Trucks With Hydroboost Brake Systems
- Made From Cast Aluminum
- Black Powdercoat Finish
- Sold Individually
- SKU: 2019012218
- 1998-2002 Dodge Ram 2500|3500 Trucks w/5.9L Cummins 24-Valve Engine