* This poduct may take an additional 1-2 days to ship out.
The Banks High-Ram Air Intake (42721) will improve the airflow from the intercooler in your 5.9L Dodge Cummins. The stock intake manifold restricts the flow of air from exiting the intercooler, the stock inlet is cramped and bent compared to the Banks cast metal intake manifold. The Banks High-Ram raises boost without increasing backpressure at the turbine resulting in a more responsive, fuel-efficient engine from the intercooler.
- 1998-2002 Dodge Ram Cummins 5.9L
- Emissions Compliant- D-161-107
- Improves airflow from the intercooler
- Raises boost without increasing turbine drive pressure
- Larger and less restrictive than stock intake
- Improves flow of oxygen-rich air into cylinders
- Quicker throttle response
- Out-boosts the competition by up to 56.9 percent
- The factory inlet is cramped and angular compared to Banks larger, streamlined cast-metal High-Ram
- Use with stock boost tube
- Red Powder Coat Finish
- Use with stock boost tube.