* This product may take an additional 1-2 days to ship out.
The Banks iDash 1.8 DataMonster (61472) is an instrument that is actually a computer and a monitor that reads and calculates all the data your vehicle makes available. This gauge can display up to eight parameters (per gauge) and can datalog up to 100 parameters at a time plus 20 min/max values, dependent on what is actually available on your vehicle’s bus.
- 2006-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- 2008-2010 6.4L Ford Powerstroke/SixGun/EconoMi
- Choose which parameters you want
- Up to 100 parameters at a time
- One-button Start/Stop feature
- No limit to how long you can record*
- Records at up to 20 samples per second
- On-screen indicator to confirm the status
- Records to a microSD card
- With a 4GB card, you can record for over a month straight. But we do recommend that you get some sleep!
Information at your fingertips:
- Playback data-logs on the iDash 1.8 gauge(s)
- No computer required
- Display any of the parameters recorded
- Pause, fast-forward, rewind and step
- View on primary & secondary iDash 1.8 gauge(s)
Review your data like the pros:
- View and analyze your recorded data
- Transfer log files to your computer via microSD
- Records in universal “.csv” file format
- Compatible with Excel
- Compatible with many third-party data viewing/analysis software or apps