* This product may take an additional 1-2 days to ship out.
The Banks 4-inch Monster exhaust cat-back system flows up to 122% better than stock and virtually eliminates backpressure. Formed of stainless, heavy-wall tubing with constant-diameter bends to maximize airflow and lower exhaust gas temps. Banks replaces the factory’s restrictive muffler with a polished-stainless Monster muffler featuring a straight-through 4-inch diameter path that flows up to 129% better than stock.
The Banks-designed expansion chamber dissipates the annoying mid-range exhaust drone that accompanies most straight-through mufflers. The monster muffler utilizes spun ceramic, very-high-temperature packing and delivers an authoritative–but never intrusive–exhaust sound.
As well as the 5-inch polished rolled-edge tip has an adjustable clamp for positioning on the tailpipe. Get it in your choice of chrome-over stainless or high temp black! (And to help keep it looking good, there’s a 1/2 inch air gap to keep heat from tarnishing the finish.)
- 2004-2007 Dodge 5.9L Cummins
- Mandrel bent Stainless Steel construction
- Virtually eliminates backpressure
- Lowers exhaust gas temps
- Dramatically improves flow
- Maximum Airflow
- 4-inch constant-diameter system
- Flows up to 122% better than stock
- Cat-Back System
- 5-inch CHROME tip
- Fits 325-hp Engine Crew cab, Long bed