The Banks High-Ram Air Intake (42765) will improve the airflow from the intercooler in your 5.9L Dodge Cummins. Maximum power, performance, and efficiency are the ultimate goals, but to make it all happen the engine has to breathe freely and without needless restrictions. Finding ways to pump your engine full of cooler, denser air has always been the key. Our High-Ram intakes have always whipped the competition. The stock intake manifold restricts the flow of air from exiting the intercooler, the stock inlet is cramped and bent compared to the Banks cast metal intake manifold. The Banks High-Ram raises boost without increasing backpressure at the turbine resulting in a more responsive, fuel-efficient engine from the intercooler.
- 2003-2007 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 5.9L Cummins
- Emissions Compliant- D-161-107
- Improves airflow from the intercooler
- Raises boost without increasing turbine drive pressure
- Larger and less restrictive than stock intake
- Improves flow of oxygen-rich air into cylinders
- Quicker throttle response