The Monster-Ram improves airflow from the intercooler. It flows 936 cfm (71.5 lbs/min) with Banks’ High-Flow Heater and Billet Intake Plate compared to stock’s 421 cfm (32.16 lbs/min).
Monster-Ram raises boost without increasing backpressure at the turbine. The result is a more responsive, power-efficient engine that offers even more headroom than stock for higher horsepower applications. With four 1/8” NPT ports, perfect for temperature and pressure sensors, the sky’s the limit for data acquisition and expandability.
The stock elbow and heater kill airflow into your engine. Get back all that power you lose and gain a more responsive, power efficient engine. Improve airflow from the intercooler. Raise boost without increasing backpressure at the turbine.
- Raises boost without increasing turbine drive pressure
- Larger and less restrictive than stock intake
- Improves flow of oxygen-rich air into cylinders
- Quicker throttle response
- Optimizes air pressure and distribution
- Outflows stock over 122%
- 3-3/8 inch inlet
- Four 1/8 inch NPT ports
- Accommodates stock mounting points
- Includes proprietary fuel line and all necessary hardware