* This product may take an additional 1-2 days to ship out.
The BD Common Rail Exhaust Manifold ( 1045987) is a perfect drop-in replacement for your Dodge Cummins. A fully divided pulse manifold made from high-silicon ductile iron is designed to withstand extreme temperatures and vibration. Great for both stock and performance trucks. Designed using modern technology that utilizes pulse flow for quick turbo spool. Precision slip joints allow the manifold to expand and contract, which reduces cyclic thermal fatigue and greatly increase manifold longevity.
- 1045987 can be used as a direct replacement for Cummins part numbers 3967995, 3943871 & 3943875 used on pick-up, motor homes, industrial and commercial engines.
- 5.9L Cummins, Dodge 2003-2007
- Fully Divided Pulse Manifold Design
- Pre-Drilled For Pyrometer Probes
- High-Silicon Ductile Iron
- Designed To Withstand Extreme Temperatures and Vibration
- Great For Stock and Performance Installations
- Connection Joints Allows For Expansion and Contraction
- Prevents Cracking or Exhaust Leaks
- Quicker Turbo Spool Up
- Reduced Back-Pressure
- Increased power
- Kit includes stainless steel hardware
- Gaskets are available separately
- Replaces Cummins # 3967995, 3943871 & 3943875
- 4hrs 30mins