Not available for sale in the state of California
The BD Common Rail Exhaust Manifold is a perfect drop-in replacement for your Dodge Cummins. A fully divided pulse manifold made from high-silicon ductile iron is designed to withstand extreme temperatures and vibration. Great for both stock and performance trucks. Designed using modern technology that utilizes pulse flow for quick turbo spool. Precision slip joints allow the manifold to expand and contract, which reduces cyclic thermal fatigue and greatly increase manifold longevity.
- 2003-2007 Dodge 5.9L Cummins
- Fully Divided Pulse Manifold Design
- Pre-Drilled For Pyrometer Probes
- High-Silicon Ductile Iron
- Designed To Withstand Extreme Temperatures and Vibration
- Great For Stock and Performance Installations
- Connection Joints Allows For Expansion and Contraction
- Prevents Cracking or Exhaust Leaks
- Quicker Turbo Spool Up
- Reduced Back-Pressure
- Increased power
- Kit includes stainless steel hardware
- Gaskets are available separately
- Replaces Cummins # 3967995, 3943871 & 3943875
Gaskets and replacement bolts not included.
In non-pickup applications such as motorhomes, please use IE numbers above to cross reference proper applications.