The Borgeson 000937 Steering Shaft is engineered to be a heavier duty replacement for the worn-out steering shaft for your 1999-2008 GM Full Size Truck. Features a heavy-duty telescopic design, this steering shaft connects from the factory column to the lower steering shaft and comes with a vibration-reducing universal joint. The Borgeson steering shaft is a permanent solution to the clunking or ratcheting feel in the steering of your truck.
1999-2008 GM Full-Size Trucks Silverado/Sierra (1500/1500HD 2500/2500HD 3500HD)
- Direct Bolt-In Replacement
- Heavy-Duty Telescopic Design
- Vibration Reducing Universal Joint
- Eliminates Clunking or Ratcheting Feel
- 5 Year/ 50,000 Mile Warranty