Fluidampr Performance Diesel Series Dampers are ideal for competition and owners who depend on their work truck. By installing a viscous damper, you will reduce wear on the main bearings and timing gear, achieve more accurate valvetrain operation and lower the risk of crank failure. Unlike rubber-based dampers, Fluidampr automatically adapts to your modifications, then continuously self-tunes in real time to optimum damping at both peak levels and across a broad changing frequency range.
- Broad RPM range torsional vibration protection.
- Reduce risk of crankshaft failure & wear on critical engine parts.
- Unleash lost torque and horsepower.
- Mandrel drive provision. Pre-drilled 3/8”-24 hole on Ø200” bolt circle.
- Removable hard coat anodized aluminum fan pulley (p/n 830151).
- SFI 18.1 certified. Made in USA.