Full Send Diesel’s DIY AN braided radiator hose kit it the perfect way to take your build to the next level. Included is everything you need to ditch your upper radiator hose and convert it to all AN threaded connections.
This DIY kit does not come assembled. You must measure, cut and assemble the hose. Additionally, to convert to AN, you must have an aluminum radiator to weld the included bung too.
As always, this hose and fittings kit is covered by FSD’s lifetime workmanship warranty.
- Lightweight nylon hose
- Billet Aluminum AN Fittings
- Lifetime Warranty
- Thread on connections, no boots or clamps
- (1) 3 Foot -20AN Black Nylon braided Hose
- (1) 20AN Aluminum Weld Bung
- (1) 20AN 90 Degree Hose End
- (1) 20AN Straight Hose End
- (1) FSD -20AN Thermostat Housing
- 1998.5-Present Dodge Cummins
- Will Not fit 6.7 Cummins With the factory exhaust back pressure sensor being used.
- Will not fit 2013-2015 Cummins with Dual Radiators.
- Welding Required- The supplied -20AN Bung must be welded to your radiator. You must have an aftermarket radiator with aluminum inlet/outlets.
There are no reviews yet.