Looking to clean up your engine bay or add room for more turbos? Not a problem! This is Full Send Diesels passenger side battery delete kit. More often then not we see people do this completely improperly causing all sorts of issues with the truck.
This kit has been designed, used and perfected by FSD. This is the same exact cable that we use on all of our giveaway, customer and personal builds.
Our cables are made from high quality battery cable, loomed with cut resistant braided wire loom and sealed with 3:1 adhesive shirk tubing to help keep water and moisture out of the cable. This Kit also deletes the grid heater soleniod if you have it.
This kit includes everything needed to remove your passenger side battery the correct way so you do not run into immediate issues or issues down the road. As always this kit is made in the USA and backed by FSD Foots unbeatable lifetime workmanship warranty.
- (1) 1/0 Alternator Cable
- (1) 2/0 Ground Cable
- (5) 1 Inch P-Clamps
- (1) 4 Foot Section Split Braided Wire Loom
- (5) Black Zip Ties
- (1) Roll Tessa Wiring Harness Tape
- Made In The USA
- Braided Cables
- Zinc Coated Lugs
- Adhesive Shrink Wrap (Keeps Moisture Out Of The Cables)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Fits 1994 and Newer Cummins Trucks
- Deletes Grid Heater Solenoid (If Applicable)
- If you delete the passenger side battery, it is very important that your drivers side battery is in very good health or else starting issues in extreme cold may be found.
- There may be a few additional items needed to complete the delete depending on the year and If the battery terminals are factory or not.
There are no reviews yet.