* This product may take an additional 1-2 to ship out.
Fast guide to Smarty’s software levels
The horsepower settings. except #0, all other software have a modified “Torque management” ( TQM ). The throttle response is greatly improved but is set to a save limit. With “Save” I mean save for your tranny and the rest of the driveline.
ABS / Speedo recalibration
The tire height can be adjusted up to 44″ in increments of 10 tenth of an inch in just a couple of seconds. Of course, Smarty needs to be VIN# locked to the truck in order to get into the ABS adjustment section.
DTC Code reader
The name says it all. You can read and erase codes. Codes are displayed also in plain English. That’s old news by now. Smarty S-03 was the first one to provide that utility, others found the idea to be a good one too. ( Smarty does erase ABS codes too but does not display them)
ECM update speed
Faster than anything else on the market! Again we’ve done our homework on the protocol. Less than 5 minutes. Three times faster than a Star-Scan diagnostic tool or competitor.
The CaTCHER software as they are today is only a starting point. Expect major news in the future. We’re for your feedback, opinions, likes, dislikes… We will make Smarty do what YOU want, TOGETHER.
- SW # 0 : Half power
- SW # 1 : 30 hp increase, with added timing
- SW # 2 : 60 hp increase, no added timing ***
- SW # 3 : 60 hp increase, with added timing
- SW # 4 : 90 hp increase, no added timing ***
- SW # 5 : 90 hp increase, with added timing
- SW # 6 : 130 hp increase, no added timing ***
- SW # 7 : 130 hp increase, with added timing
- SW # 8 : 170 hp increase, no added timing *** °°°
- SW # 9 : 170 hp increase, with added timing °°°
Power Level Notes:
- Do not use power levels 8 or 9 for prolonged high-speed runs! Speeds exceeding approx 105 mph can result in high exhaust gas temperatures and damage the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)!
- All even-numbered software (2-4-6-8) without timing are to be used for stacking with other aftermarket power adding devices that also add their own timing. NO additional timing has to be used with the odd-numbered software (1-3-5-7-9). Severe engine damage will result!
- CaTCHER software’s inside
- Built-in USB port for Internet updates.
- Has a code reader, codes are displayed as Pxxxx and in plain English
- Ten different catcher performance levels for gains up to 170 rear wheel horsepower
- Programmable parameters for fine-tuning
- Better Fuel Economy
- Fuel Type Diesel
- Prop 65
- Allows ABS/Speedo recalibration in steps of one-tenth of an inch
- The fastest download, up to three times faster than the competition