Not available for sale in the state of California
Upgrade your 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke with yjr MBRP 4″ SLM Series Turbo-Back Exhaust System S6212SLM. The MBRP SLM Series is built from 16 gauge T409 stainless steel and offers a value price without compromising on the quality built into every component. Featuring a two-piece tail section, the muffler has been replaced with a MBRP muffler eliminator pipe to provide you with the ultimate in free flow exhaust. Constructed to the same specifications as the top of the line Pro Series, MBRP backs this line with a 5-year warranty.
- 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke (All Crew & Extended Cabs)
- 3.5″ Turbo Down-Pipe
- 4″ T409 Stainless Steel Construction
- No-Muffler Exhaust System
- Exhaust Tip Not Included
- 5 Year Warranty
- Catalytic converter shown in product image for display purpose only(not included).
- This exhaust system retains your factory catalytic converter.
- Regular Cab installations require the purchase of a regular cab adapter(see below).
- All Cabs and Beds applies to Ford F-250/350 Pickups. This system is not designed for use on Cab and Chassis models.
- Vehicles originally equipped with a catalytic converter must retain the factory catalytic converter. Removal of the catalytic converter may be a violation of federal or local regulations.