Make it yours. Make it MBRP. Make your vehicle stand out from the crowd with more performance, better sound, and great quality. Unlike most competitors, we have material options to best fit your environmental conditions and budget. Join the MBRP community of enthusiasts who get more from their vehicles without paying more than they need to.
Heavy-gauge Aluminized Steel tubing helps to resist dings and dents caused by debris under your vehicle. This material can be a great choice for you if you live in a dry climate that doesn’t see much precipitation, or if you’re looking for great sound on a budget.
All of the tubing is mandrel bent for maximum exhaust flow. Mandrel bending ensures no rippling in the bends. The end result is that it gives you more fresh air inside your engine’s cylinders, allowing it to produce more power and improve vehicle performance and longevity.
- 2001-2004 Chevrolet/GMC Silverado/Sierra 2500/3500 6.6L EC/CC 4 Inch Downpipe-Back No Muffler Single Side Exit Aluminized Steel
- Heavy Duty Aluminized Steel.
- Fully Sealed Seams for Rust Resistance.
- Smooth Mandrel Bent Tubing.
- Enhanced Exhaust Tone.
- Excludes 2002-2004 California Models.
There are no reviews yet.