* This product may take an additional 1-2 days to ship out.
The MBRP Installer Series 4″ DPF Back Exhaust w/ Downpipe (S6284AL) delivers great performance without removing the DPF on your Ford Powerstroke. This DPF exhaust increases throttle response, horsepower and reduces EGT’s also while delivering a great sound to your Ford Powerstroke.
Built from 16-gauge aluminized steel the Installer Series performance exhaust systems offer a value price without compromising on the quality built into every component. While the seams are a major point of rust through with some budget systems the fully sealed tubing adds years to your system.
- 2011-2014 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L F-250/350/450
- 4″ Aluminized Steel Construction (downpipe included)
- Filter Back Exhaust System
- Increases Throttle Response
- Hangers and Hardware Included
- Gains: 12HP 30-ft Lb Torque
- Polished T304 Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip