The Dodge Cummins in-line six is well known for its smooth power delivery and engine longevity. Mishimoto has released an intercooler for the 2010–2012 6.7L Cummins that is built to last, just like your truck. The Mishimoto Cummins intercooler is manufactured with robust cast aluminum end tanks and a dense bar-and-plate core. This Dodge Cummins intercooler provides decreased intake temperatures, improved airflow, and reduced pressure loss. Our engineers developed an intercooler with increased core volume that can support substantial boost pressures and lower EGTs in your stock or modified truck. The Mishimoto Cummins performance intercooler features larger-than-factory intercooler outlets for increased flow.
Included with this intercooler are two silicone boots with DuraCore™ technology and our signature Constant Tension T-bolt Clamps for consistent and reliable holding power. Mishimoto DuraCore™ technology is the synthetic material that comprises the innermost layer of all Mishimoto silicone diesel boots. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore™ provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel and oil. This effectively increases the life of our boots by preventing leaks and blow-outs.
Save time and money by upgrading to the full Mishimoto 6.7L Cummins intercooler and piping kit, which pairs this intercooler with the Mishimoto 6.7L Cummins pipe and boot kit at a special discounted price.
Whether your Cummins is stock or modified, trust Mishimoto and our line of Cummins performance parts to keep your Dodge cool. This Cummins performance intercooler is offered in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black, like all of our Cummins performance parts, comes backed by the Mishimoto Lfietime Warranty.
- 2010-2012 Ram 6.7L Cummins
- Direct fit, mounts in the stock location
- Bar-and-plate construction with cast aluminum end tanks
- 52% greater internal volume than stock
- 3” core is 100% thicker than stock
- End tanks strategically designed for optimal airflow
- Internal fins designed for maximum heat transfer with minimal pressure drop
- Includes transition couplers for use with Mishimoto 6.7L Cummins intercooler pipe and boot kit or factory intercooler pipes
- Sleek Silver or Stealth Black intercooler options available
- Provides improved airflow and lowers intake air temperatures
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Disconnecting the A/C lines is necessary to remove the stock intercooler. It is recommended that the vehicle is taken to a certified A/C repair shop to have the A/C refrigerant properly evacuated before removing any stock intercooler components.
Not available for sale in the state of California