* This product may take an additional 1-2 days to ship out.
PRXB offers the highest braking power to the lowest price ratio available. Pacbrake’s flagship product is the unquestioned leader in the supplemental brake industry. It has changed the way people think about exhaust brakes by providing performance, safety and durability that is unmatched by any other exhaust brake on the market.
- All 2004 – 2007 kits will NOT work with Banks Turbo Back Monster Exhaust. However they will work with Banks Cat Back Monster Exhaust. Applications for after market turbochargers, please contact Pacbrake for further kit information 800.663.0096. (Air Actuated) – FOR VEHICLES WITH EXISTING ONBOARD AIR.
- This PRXB Kit includes only a Exhaust brake, 5ft Coiled Air Hose, Air Accessories and Fittings Kit. It is for vehicles with existing Onboard Air.
- Upgrade any standard exhaust brake to a PRXB for an improved design and a longer-lasting brake with significantly increased performance. Tow & haul with complete control.
- 2004.5 – 2007 Dodge RAM Cummins 5.9L ISB 24 Valve with Standard Transmission
- Dodge RAM 2006 – 2007 Cummins 5.9L 24 Valve Engine with 48RE Automatic Transmission.
- Delivers the strongest braking horsepower, greatest speed reductions & shortest stopping distances possible without the use of service brakes
- Maintains optimum retarding performance by maximizing the exhaust backpressure throughout the entire operating RPM range
- Delivers maximum exhaust pressure (braking) as low as 1200 RPM through to the maximum allowable engine RPM
- Provides increased performance and peace of mind with technology that protects the engine from the potential of overpressure
- The spring controlled pressure regulated mechanism on the exhaust brakes protects against engine overpressure
- Pacbrake exhaust brakes are designed specifically for individual engine applications to maximize performance and reliability. They are not a one size fits all compromise
- When the brake is deactivated, exhaust flow is unrestricted and won’t interfere with power output Patented 90 degree Non-contacting Butterfly Valve is specially engineered to maximise backpressure while preventing seizing
- The brakes use industry exclusive Arcor nitride coating on housing and components which increases resistance to wear and corrosion while strengthening the exhaust brake and adding lubricity
- Precision machined surfaces on the exhaust brake eliminate the need for troublesome gaskets and risk of leakage
- The brakes have hard anodized aluminum and stainless steel body and shaft with high performance seals
- Maintenance is as simple as using the exhaust brake on a regular basis and periodically applying Superlube (Pacbrake’s multi-purpose heat resistant lubricant which helps to prevent rust and corrosion)
- Withstands extremely high exhaust temperatures
- Compliant with latest emission regulations
- Severe duty & military approved