The new Ram HD trucks are more popular than ever and our ReadyLIFT 6” lift kit we introduced two years ago has been an extremely popular lift option. How can we take an already great Ram HD 6” lift kit and make it better? How about adding a new CNC-machined billet Aluminum transfer case clocking ring to reposition the transfer case pinion angle? Some Ram HD trucks can experience a slight vibration after lifting due to driveline angle sensitivity. Our new 49-1961 6” lift kit addresses that inherent driveline system issue with the addition of a heavy-duty transfer case clocking [indexing] ring and new transmission crossmember. This Driveline Indexing System (DIS) combination works great with our ReadyLIFT 6” lift kit while re-positioning the transmission and pinion position for a smooth driving experience on or off road.
Kit 49-1961 includes everything in our popular 49-1960 6” lift kit as well as these new DIS re-positioning components. Heavy duty and great riding 6” lift front springs, 3.5” lift rear coil spring spacers, heavy-duty radius arm drop brackets, heavy-duty fabricated steel front and rear track bar brackets, dropped cast iron pitman arm, front/rear sway bar relocation brackets and bump stop extensions preventing over- compression of the new Bilstein 5100 series front/rear shocks are all included in this premium kit.
- 2019-2021 Ram 6.7L Cummins 2500 (4WD)
- Includes: Bilstein 5100 shocks
- Includes: Coil springs
- Includes: Radius arm drop brackets
- Includes: Dropped pitman arm
- Includes: Rear coil spring spacers
- Includes: Front sway bar mount drop spacers
- Includes: Front track bar drop bracket
- Includes: Front extended length bump stops
- Includes: Rear extended length sway bar end links
- Includes: Transfer case clocking ring & heady-duty transmission crossmember
For use on Diesel engine Ram 2500 4WD HD trucks only.
Maximum Tire Fitment: 37×13.50
Required Wheel Offset: 9.5-10″ Wheel -18 Offset