Make sure your side freeze plugs stay firmly mounted in your 1989-2018 Dodge 5.9L and 6.7L Cummins with the Cummins Bolt-On Side Freeze Plug XD334. The bolt-on freeze plugs eliminate the risk of a blown freeze plug due to increased coolant pressure from high engine RPM, differences in cooling temperatures, faulty freeze plugs, and more. Each Bolt-On Freeze Plug is CNC machined from 6061 aluminum and features an o-ring gasket for a leak-free seal.
- Bolt-On Design
- O-Ring Gasket Seal
- Eliminates Risk Of Blown Freeze Plugs
- CNC-Machined 6061 Aluminum Construction
- Due to many different engine block castings throughout the years, you will need to check how many freeze plugs you will need.
- 1994-1998 4BT – 1 or 2 (depending on block).
- 1989-1998 6BT – 3 or 4 (depending on block).
- 1998.5-2002 24V – 3
- 2003+ Common Rail – 3
Products manufactured by carry a 1-Year warranty against defects in materials and craftsmanship. The Warranty is Limited to one (1) year from the date of sale and limited solely to the parts contained within the product’s kit.