Add 2 quarts of extra fluid capacity and a custom look to the 68RFE transmission in your Cummins powered Ram with the X-TRA Deep Aluminum Transmission Pan (68RFE) XD452. The X-TRA Deep Transmission Pan is built with an aluminum sheet metal construction to give you a race-inspired look that is sleek, lightweight, and durable.
Each pan features a fully-welded construction and a 3/8 inch thick mounting flange for added strength and resistance to warping. The CNC engraved bottom provides you with enhanced looks and styling while the direct-fit design allows this pan to easily install using any OE-style gasket.
As an upgrade over the factory pan, the X-TRA Deep Pan is equipped with a drain plug and an 1/8 inch NPT port access to install a transmission temperature sender. This pan comes ready to install with new stainless steel hardware and is backed by the 1-year unlimited mileage warranty.
- 1/8 inch NPT Temperature Port
- Deep Sump For Added Capacity
- Fabricated Aluminum Construction
- 2 Quarts Added Capacity Over Stock
- Includes Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- Does not include a gasket or filter.
- Fits 2007.5-2018 Cummins 6.7L equipped with 68RFE Transmission
- The 68RFE Billet Filter Clamp XD478 is required on applications running a stock valve body with a deep transmission pan.